feedburner

Enter your email address:

Stock Pick (Google Part 3)

Labels: , ,

3. Exit Point

Fundamentals
- I will sell Google when its fundamentals has deteriorated like decline in cash flow and also when, I am no longer optimistic on its growth. I will compare the quarterly result against the previous quarters and also the annual result too .. Will probably come up with a list similar to the one I did for entry to decide again. (This will be an exception whereby I will sell off the stock without adhering to my below stop trail set),


- I will also sell Google if its relative valuation like (P/E , P/S) has ballooned excessively.

Momentum

1. Relative Strength
Weaker 3, 6 and 12 month relative strength.. Anything below 50 will be considered weak

2. On Balance Volume
OBV is downward sloping

3. ADX
Anything between 13 and 14 indicates a weak trend

4. Moving Averages
When Occurrences of fast moving averages go below the slow moving average.

5. Trend
- Parabolic move is fully developed (three or more success trend lines)
- Stock price is near vertical


I will asses the above factors weekly and if there's a need, I  will consider to sell  the stock even when the current price is higher than my pre defined stop loss trail.





Reproduced with permission from http://melynn-lynch.blogspot.com


*Disclaimer : This analysis is personal and is not an inducement to buy or sell shares of Google. The author of this blog will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to the reliance on this article. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment